- The Whitney Museum of American Art invites students to apply to be interns in Whitney Education this spring for the Whitney Family Programs Intern and the Whitney School Programs Intern
- Spring 2016 Internships at The Frick Collection
- El Museo del Barrio are currently accepting applications for the Spring 2015 Internship program!
- Internships in Dia: Beacon
- Executive Director and the Exhibition and Program Associate Internships, Center for Italian Modern Art.
- Digital Archiving Internship, VS+Company / Archiving.
- Magnan Metz Gallery is looking for a Fall intern to complete a part-time internship this Fall.
- Partner Relations Intern, Artspace. When: Immediate, Where: 50 Orange St, New Haven, CT 06510: Artspace is looking for an intern to support our partner relations and marketing team with a variety of projects. Candidate should possess a knowledge of contemporary art and be extremely organized. A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects are essential. A sense of humor is also appreciated. Daily stipend provided. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Interns (7 positions), Phoenix Art Museum.
- Weston United seeks artist for p/t position. (Those interested please submit your resume to:email@example.com and in the subject line please enter“PT-Artist”)
- Art specialist is needed for middle school in the Bronx (see job description below)
Dia:Beacon Hiring Guides + Artist Educators
- Full Time Art Co-Teacher Position at Independent School in Greenwich, Connecticut: This is a full time position for someone interested in assisting in the facilitation of K-3 Art at an independent school in Connecticut. The co-teacher would work with head/mentor teacher to implement learner-directed art curriculum. The co-teacher would also have the opportunity to teach an after school art program and develop their own curriculum for this. The Co-teacher program lasts for 1-2 years. It is a great opportunity to begin your career as an educator. Classroom experience is supplemented with a professional development program featuring noted guest speakers and a seminar series.Greenwich, CT is a 40-50 minute train ride out of Manhattan. The position includes the following salary/benefits/housing:
Housing on campus or nearby, $26,000 annual stipend, Full medical and dental benefits, Tuition assistance for graduate school
Candidates must have art/ art ed backgrounds with Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Please contact Lauren Rago at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Coordinator of School and Educator Programs at the Whitney museum is needed
- Undergraduate Student Services Counselor, Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development at NYU.
- Teaching Artist, CUP at Brooklyn International High School.
- Gallery Director is needed in Hampshire College 893 West St, Amherst, MA 01002.
- Part-Time Art Teachers, Scribble Art Workshop in 5000 Broadway, New York, NY 10034. cribble Art Workshop, a company dedicated to high quality arts instruction, is looking for part-time art teachers for our Upper Manhattan studio for grades K-5. Position will include 2-4 teaching hours per week with tremendous growth potential as our company expands. Compensation ranges from $25-$35/hour based on experience. To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Floor Manager at the New-York Historical Society.
- RoboFun seeks part-time teaching artists with an interest in tech to guide our students as they grow into innovative critical thinkers.
- New Museum Teaching Fellow.
Art specialist for middle school: Our after-school program director Mr. Haynes is looking for an art specialist for the ASPIRA program. The position would require the specialist to work 5 days a week for approximately 2.75 hours per day. It pays $20.00 per hour and the candidate would need to start immediately.If you know anyone who would be interested please give them my contact number and have them call Mr. Haynes at 917-412-9722 to set up an interview. This would be a great opportunity for an aspiring art teacher or college student who is artsy!
- Bric is looking for a manager, contemporary art education.