- Generation Citizen is hiring a NYC Program Manager
- Dream Yard is currently looking for a part-time teaching artist
- The Laundromat Project is hiring !
- BRIC is hiring Media Teaching Artists and Youth Media Education Manager
- Growing Up Green Charter School is hiring an art, general classroom and music teacher
- CUP is looking for a Teaching Artist to lead an Urban Investigation in the summer of 2016 in the South Bronx.
- El Museo del Barrio is hiring an Education Programs Assistant for Group Visits
- Visual Arts Middle School Teacher – Full-Time PositionWe are looking for a Full-time Visual Arts teacher at Arts & Letters, a small, child-centered public school in Brooklyn encompassing Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Pay: Department of Education salary schedule
Hours: 8:30 – 3:10
- Design and implement a visual arts curriculum in alignment with the NYS Scope and Sequence for 5th -8th grade.
- Work with a small arts team in the school
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Put on an Art Expo 2 times a year.
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for students.
- Effective communication with administration, staff and members of the community on
children’s development, identified problems and needs, program expectations and activities.
- Strong work ethic and professional values
- Must be a certified Department of Education teacher
- Exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organization skills
- Experience in community-building
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ideally have 4 years experience working with young people.
- A creative arts background
- An education background
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
John O’Reilly – JOreill@schools.nyc.gov
Pietrina Micoli – email@example.com
Meg Crouch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ianthe Jackson email@example.com
- The Brooklyn Museum has several internship opportunities available: Teacher Services, Family Programs, and Gallery/Studio Program
- Apply for The Laundromat Project’s paid internship